(Redirected from Technical:Paths)
The term Path or Paths may refer to either Waypoint Paths, or the Path Planning System:
- This system provides for a designer-created path which has various waypoints, and a path follower which moves along it and can have other objects parented to the follower.
- Waypoint Paths, manual system of setting waypoints to create a simple path
- Paths Panel, for managing waypoint paths and path followers
- Path follower, special node which attaches to a waypoint path and moves along it
- Waypoint Path tutorial
- This system uses the Physics Server to analyze heightmap nodes and related assets, in order to generate an AI path