(Redirected from Room toolbar)
This Feature has been Depricated,The toolbar is now a sub-panel of the Area Panel
- Toggling this checkbox on will cause all visible rooms other than the current room will be rendered in red. In Seamless World 2.0, areas linked to the current active area are highlighted in blue.
- Toggling the Auto button to on will cause the Current Room to change automatically, based on the camera position.
- All rooms in the area are listed in this collection, including the special "everywhere" room. You can select any room as the Current Room from this collection.
- Clicking the New button will open the Add Room Dialog and prompt you for the name of a new room to create.
- The Visible Menu presents a list of all other rooms in the area, excluding the current room and the "everywhere" room. You can then toggle the check box next to each room to adjust its visibility from the current room.
- Clicking this button will backconnect all visible rooms, to the Current Room. So just as the Current Room can see them, they will also be able to see the Current Room.