- The repository folder hierarchy
- The files within those folders.
A typical name might be:
This schema is accessed by the following processes:
- Dynamic Repository Server processes
- Repository Dude Manager processes
- Internal Repository Server process
- Dynamic Physics Server processes
- Thumbnail Creator process
- Directory Watcher Server process
All of the above processes are capable of reading and writing files to the Repository schema. If any process makes a change to a file, all other processes are notified of the change.
There are two configuration parameters which, when combined, point to the correct schema: