- Automatically defined as EXACT MESH for a static object, or CONVEXHULL for a dynamic object, unless this has been overridden via the Physics Shape Editor
- The collision representation is the same as the polygon mesh that is used to display the object
- A kind of "shrink-wrapped" version of the object. Simpler and less CPU-intensive than the exact mesh
- SIMPLE SPHERE
- The object behaves with physics as though it is the same shape as a faceted sphere
- SIMPLE BOX
- The object behaves with physics as though it is the same shape as a rectangular box
This property only affects the specific instance of an asset. To modify the asset such that all instances use a different representation, use the Physics Shape Editor.