Master Control Setup
Note: Document Under Revision
Installation of Daemons and HJServers
- Install the FireStorm Daemons
- Install the HJServers
- Copy the msvcr71.dll to \\localserver\c$\windows\system32
- Copy from Launcher.exe (Special Version of the Launcher that has the --updateOnlyflag) and Loopfireup.bat to \\localcomputer\c$\programfiles\firestorm daemons\. Copy the loopfireup.bat to the desktop and the start menu.
Launcher.exe FireStormDaemonsProd.sal (This is also a company specific file)
Launcher.exe C:\Program Files\HJ Servers Prod\HJServersProd.sal (This is the location of where you installed the HJServers. And the file name is the actual file name for the launcher)
_FireupDaemon.exe "--application-uname=-9" (Application-uname is set to the ID of that machine's fireup daemon in Master Control.) goto top
Quick Notes for Adding a Server to Master Control
- Logon to Master Control.
- Click on Edit Config.
- Select fireup daemons and choose add.
- Name: Local Server Name
- Machine: Local Server Name
- Server Group: Server Group Name
Select Save – it might throw two errors this is ok.
Next in the command /chat line type /shutdown and hit enter. This will kill master control. If you log back in you will see the server that you just created in the server list.