Linux Server Setup
Linux Server Setup may refer to:
- Operating System Installation
- Configuring a Linux Server as:
- HeroEngine Server - A HeroEngine server is a generic server configured to run the processes that comprise a game "world" in HeroEngine
- Linux Server Development Environment - A development environment is used to build the Linux version of the server side components of HeroEngine.
- Oracle Database Installation - HeroEngine uses Oracle (by default) as the Datastore for the game.
- Building HeroEngine on Linux servers
- Linux Build System, new in HeroEngine 2009 Volume 1, allows HeroEngine to be installed on Linux servers