The *everywhere* room is a special room which is visible from all other rooms in the area.
The Everywhere Room is useful since it is here that you can place:
- Paths and path followers which may move through multiple rooms
- Lights (such as the sun) which should be visible from all rooms
- Distant objects (mountains, horizon, billboards) which should be visible from all rooms.
- The Everywhere Room should be used only for storing special "visible from all rooms" assets. It is not a room that players should be moving through, and cannot be configured as a "live" room.
- The Everywhere Room cannot be renamed
- The Everywhere Room, though it is visible from all rooms, cannot see other rooms. If your character is there, it may appear that you are floating in a void.
- The Everywhere Room can be configured to see other rooms via the Area Panel, but still may not be able to see everything in the area (such as skydomes).