From HEWIKIHeroBlade, the Master Control Console, Status Monitor and other applications can be updated.
- Select the product to deploy, in the first dropdown box.
- Accept the default path, or choose the path to the new files that are to be deployed.
- Click Deploy to install the selected product. This will:
- Create the necessary WISE files
- Update appropriate version notes
- Post a notice on the message board
- Send out status announcements
- Places the newly-built files onto the launch server
- The next time that the product is run, the launch server will give the file to the launch client, which will run the installer.
- Rollback - Will restore to an earlier version, according to user choice
- Freeze - Disables the Deploy and Rollback buttons, and prevents anyone who is accessing this Deploy server from deploying this particular product
- Unfreeze - Will display the reason it is frozen, or re-enable the product as deployable
- Edit - Allows for editing dozens of different configuration values for each type of product, such as WISE parameter, Launch server configuration, files to include, etc. (please expand options)
- Log - Displays a list of all deploys and rollbacks
- Exit - Closes the client