CAD <name>; [description=<desc>] [<flags>] [associationgroup=<group identifier>] package=<distribution package>
Create Association Definition
- The name of the association being created
- (optional) A text comment describing the association
- (optional) None, or one or more of the following :
- Defaults to FALSE. Enforces that there can only be one source and type for a given target.
- Defaults to FALSE. Ensures that there can only be one type and target for a given source.
- Defaults to TRUE. Indicates that when the source of an association is loaded into the GOM, the target needs to be loaded as well.
- A numeric identifier that specifies the group that this association belongs to. Defaults to zero, or "not in a group." Check with the appropriate manager to see if a particular association should be assigned to a group.
- (optional) One of the following distribution packages:
- Game (default)
The uniqueSource and uniqueTarget flags combine to define the type of relationship that can occur between parent and child, which is laid out in the chart below.
: CAD food_association
: CAD on ; +uniqueSource CAD OK 5292000003 : "Created new Association type ID: 5292000003 Name: "on" DOM Coordinator response was SUCCESS.