Revision as of 20:56, 27 June 2011 by HE-NICK
The term Event or Events may refer to:
- GUI Events, such as when a GUI Control is clicked on, or there is a response to a keypress. Most GUIEvents are detailed in the _GUIMethodCallbacksClassMethods script, which can be accessed via the Script Editor
- Observer Pattern event system
- Events raised by the Input System, and named based on a the kaymapping.ini file.
- Script callbacks, also known as a C++ Event, or Script entry points or an event which has been raised by HeroEngine, such as calls to system nodes or to the class method scripts that make up a node. Many events raised by HeroEngine are the result of initiation via an external function call that is asynchronous. The response is an "event".
- (deprecated) HSL systems may raise events by calling particular methods or shared functions listing all "events"