Revision as of 19:11, 9 November 2012 by HE-ALEX
A Command may refer to:
- CLI commands
- Chat Commands, also called Slash Commands since they are prefixed with "/", which are typed into the Chat Window and then trigger a server-side script.
- Command scripts, which run Chat commands (see below for instructions)
- One of the hard-coded commands in the HSL programming language. See the Commands Syntax Reference
- Command Layers. See HSL Input System and Keybindings.
Creating new server-side script commands (Chat Commands)
- Main page: Creating server scripts
For example, the /LOOK command would usually be linked to the cmdLook server-side script. You can also create your own command (such as /RUN or some other name), to run other server-side scripts.
To create a command:
- Create the appropriate command script (see Creating server scripts for more info)
- Link the command script to the actual command via /REGISTER
- Type the command into the Chat Window