The /HEGO command can be used to move quickly to different parts of an area.
For example, to go quickly to another player, type /HEGO <name> in the Chat Window.
|To get an area number, right-click on the area name in the Organizer panel and look at its info.|
For more information, type /HEGO on a line by itself in the Chat Window.
- /HEGO HELP
- This list
- /HEGO <character>
- Takes you to the exact location of the specified character, in whatever area-instance they are in.
- /HEGO <area#> EDIT
- Takes you to the edit instance of an area, spinning it up if needed.
- /HEGO <area#> NEW
- Spins up an arbitrary play instance of an area and takes you there.
- /HEGO <area#> [<instance#>]
- Takes you to the specified instance of an area. Not including an instance# will act like /GO <area#> EDIT.
- /HEGO CLEAN
- takes you to a new instance of the clean test area